The Mormon built Fruita schoolhouse located in Capitol Reef National Park dates back over a hundred years to 1896 when local Fruita settlers build it. The last class to use the school graduated in 1941. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Behind the house are the sheer, red Wingate sandstone walls that crowd the narrow Fremont River Valley.
August 12th, 2023
Viewed 345 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/05/2023 at 9:42 PM